– The time-saving magnetic design allows you to connect the glove to the pole quickly and easily.
– The 100% carbon single staff construction means there’s no vibration.
– The 100% carbon single staff construction means that the poles are ultra-light.
– Extraordinary multi-terrain grip for future “Crossover Pad” fans. (Trail Carbon Cork Crossover)
– Held in place really well due to the ergonomic glove, which is comfortable and precise. Its breathable fabrics and reinforced sides give you incredible support and pinpoint accuracy.
– TSL trail poles are manufactured in Annecy-le-Vieux  France.
– The Crossover Pad helps to avoid contributing to the erosion of paths as can be the case with standard spikes. (Trail Carbon Cork Crossover)
– With the Crossover Pad there’s no risk of injuring competitors or friends while you are walking. (Trail Carbon Cork Crossover)
– No noise pollution – the Crossover Pad is incredibly quiet. (Trail Carbon Cork Crossover)
|Addict Carbon 1 Cork Grip|
|SIZES||41 > 55”|
|WEIGHT||0.34 lbs x 2 (45”)|