The Symbioz Step-In is designed for use with TSL Step-In boots
Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Carbon reinforcements support the Symbioz distortion constraints. They allow your effort to be transmitted evenly across the whole frame to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases. They give the SYMBIOZ STEP-IN a high level of elasticity for suppleness and excellent stride absorption.
- There is no binding! Just an automatic step-in mechanism. It is quick and easy to use, saving time and effort.
- Two pins attach to our patented receptors holding the boots firmly to the snowshoes
- Simple and quick, no fuss attachment to our Step-In boots
- Perfect for any age group
- For steep climbs a heel lift engages by half-turn, assisting you during the climb, and reducing calf muscle fatigue
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
|TSL SYMBIOZ STEP-IN – S||TSL SYMBIOZ STEP-IN – M||TSL SYMBIOZ STEP-IN – L|
|SHOE SIZES||6w > 12w||7m > 13m||8m > 15m|
|USER WEIGHT||65 > 180 lbs||110 > 260 lbs||150 > 300 lbs|
|SIZES||20.5 x 7.5”||23.5 x 8”||27 x 8.5”|
|WEIGHT||1.15 lbs x 2||1.30 lbs x 2||1.50 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 8||2 x 8||2 x 8|