– FRONT GRIP
A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
– LATERAL GRIPS
The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel crampons positioned beneath the base of the foot.
The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
– STRUCTURED FRAME
The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
– CONTACT GRIPS
A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections..
– Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking.
– Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
– Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
– BOA® Fit System : DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
AGILITY AND SPEED : The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
POWER AND PRECISION : Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
– Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
– Easy Ascent SSAS Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole.
Made in France. Delivered with snowshoe bag.